Friday, June 10, 2011

Details to follow

Due to general #$%^%$#%^, Lloyd's leave was not finally approved until Thursday afternoon. (That's a story for its own post.) We are still waiting to find out from the Drill Sergeant on duty tonight if he will be allowed to leave at 0001 tonight, or if we will need to wait until 1000 tomorrow to head for Arizona. Hopefully there will be word on that really soonly.

The fantastic news is that this next week is going to actually be postings about our fun and shenanigans together....what a novel concept. More to come soon!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment